United Dance Arts is More Than Just Another Dance Studio
If you are looking for dance classes, ballroom, dance competition groups, martial arts or dance preschool in Valparaiso, Chesterton, Westville, Kouts, Hebron, Winfield, Crown Point, Merrillville, Hobart, Portage, or anywhere in Northwest Indiana or the Chicagoland area, you have come to the right place. Since it was established in 2007, United Dance Arts has brought the joy of dance and the highest quality of instruction to over 1,500 students. We offer dance classes in ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, contemporary, musical theatre, pointe, ballroom as well as other dance styles and martial arts. Our classes range in age from 3 years to adult. Our schedule includes dance classes for all skill levels at a variety of times so that families with mutliple children can have them in classes at the same time; saving hours of driving and waiting time. We also offer private lessons. Our group lessons conclude with a recital in June. Our instructors have years of experience and continue their training and education throughout the year. They are experts at teaching dancers with varying levels of skill and ability. Call or drop by and you will see why more families in Valparaiso, Chesterton, Westville, Kouts, Hebron, Winfield, Crown Point, Merrillville, Hobart, Portage, Northwest Indiana and the Chicagoland area trust us for dance instruction each year more than any other dance studio.
United Dance Arts Is The Best Studio For You And Your Child
Every student who takes dance, whether for improved fitness, coordination, confidence, an aspiring professional career, or even just for fun, must be trained to the highest standards to ensure positive results. The formative stages of training are extremely important because incorrect technique may result in physical difficulties. (For example, stretching improperly may cause injuries). When choosing a studio for your children, or for yourself, don’t simply make a decision based on a phone book ad, flyers posted around town, or the price of the classes. Instead you should consider these important points:
So, what exactly makes us unique?
- We are the largest Dance facility in Northwest Indiana (IN), featuring five dance studios.
- Professional dance floors: All our studios feature special cushioned flooring (sprung with O'Mara materials and StageStep Coverings. This provides UDA dancers with the maximum amount of cushion for their comfort (reducing fatigue) and safety (to prevent injury).
- Our main studios are joined by a viewing room so you can watch the students and teachers interact. Feel free to video or take pictures from the viewing room.
- Northwest Indiana didn't have a place where people could go to do a variety of things. So, we offer a variety of classes, instructing ALL age groups.
- Our class variety includes: children's dance, ballet, hip-hop, pole aerobics, pole dancing, adult dance, jazz, tap, performance team, modern, lyrical, conditioning & flexibility, improvisation, musical theatre & more.
- We even have drinks and snacks available in the office for your convenience.
- Our dance classes are designed on a progressive system of learning, which groups students by experience, rather than age. According to Melina, "It allows us to keep everybody at the same level. We want everyone to come and learn correctly."
- In listening to what customers want, and to stay ahead of the competition, we offer classes such as pole dancing, popular with females aged 18 and up.
- To make things more customer-friendly, a software package was purchased, allowing for class registrations and payments online.
- Excellent customer service: in addition to our instructors, we have dedicated staff available to answer your questions, whenever you need to ask them!